Tuesday 31 March 2020

Overture

Hello there !!

I'm a proud owner of a Cort Artisan A4 FMMH bass.
(And of course  the proud father of my daughter Elettra.....)

You can see both of them here in the pic , the day the bass arrived... 
 ...........few days before the start of the COVID mess....




This instrument will be a baseline for some modifications, reverse engineering
& restyling that I will post irregularly here as  tracking of my working progresses.

I will basically perform a FULL XRAY analysis of the whole thing, trying to
create something more unique...that Elettra will then inherit  at the end of my crazy life...
(More or less around the Year 2120.. next covid.....)
:-)






If You like my work please consider
a little contribution using my paypal account:

Donate!
*******************************************
https://www.paypal.me/kkprince999

*******************************************
THANKS !!
KKPRINCE
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment